There are many ways to join McKinley Children’s Center in making a difference in the lives of our children. Your donations and the volunteering of your time help us in seeing our mission through, and those who become mentors make huge impacts every day. Helping these children is a common goal we’re all working towards, and we’re happy to be doing it together with you.
The charitable efforts of our community sustain McKinley Children's Center, allowing us to maintain the highest standards of treatment and care for the children. Each year, hundreds of generous benefactors from all walks of life have made donations that enable us to continue our mission to provide excellent care, so that no child is left behind.
We deeply appreciate all those who have contributed to this vital work, as these children will be the leaders and community members of tomorrow. We hope you too will choose to support us through tax-deductible contributions to McKinley Children's Center.
Ways You Can Give
Annual gifts support our current programs and agency needs. You may donate to one of the ongoing priorities of the agency through an annual gift of cash, a check or stock.
- Children's Circle of Hope is McKinley's annual gift club, which recognizes the invaluable gifts of support from our most loyal donors. Gifts may be made on an annual basis or in installments.
- Touching the Future Wall is a tile wall located in front of the administration building on McKinley's campus that provides an excellent way to honor alumni, parents, children, families, service clubs, and businesses.
- Special Events are fun and exciting ways to get involved with McKinley Children's Center. Special events include: The Annual Raging Rubber Duck Race, McKinley Invitational Golf Tournament and the McKinley's Walk for Children.
- Capital Gifts generally help to fund capital equipment or construction projects and are essential to the long-term operations on our campus in San Dimas. Meaningful gifts to a designated program or need are gladly accepted. Giving and recognition details can be arranged through one of our development professionals.
- Gifts-in-Kind (GIK) are tangible products or services that can be donated to meet the needs of the children at McKinley. Currently, items such as new clothing, new shoes, new toys, batteries, food, used automobiles, and health care products are being donated to offset the agency's ongoing needs.
- Planned Gifts are a means to contribute to the children through long-term financial and estate planning, such as a will, life insurance or a living trust. By remembering McKinley Children's Center in this way, donors can leave a continuing legacy in their memory. The gift can be used for endowment purposes or directed to a particular department or program.
- Endowment Gifts are contributions that are invested, enabling McKinley to use interest that accrues on the gifts in whatever way the donors specify. This can be a particularly meaningful gift for donors, whose generosity can be felt far into the future, or even in perpetuity.
To make a contribution instantly online, please click here.
For more information or to make a donation, please contact Rhonda J. Beltran, Chief Development Officer by calling (909) 670-1577 or by e-mail at email@example.com.