Thank you for your interest in employment with McKinley Children's Center. We are always interested in meeting people that have the knowledge, skills, education and desire to provide services to our children. Please visit the Job Opportunities page to get more information on employment opportunities.
McKinley offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a park-like environment that is conveniently located near Los Angeles and Orange County.
Due to the nature of the work that you may be doing as an employee of McKinley, the following will be required:
- Successful criminal background clearance through Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Successful physical examination/TB/drug testing
- Clean driving history
- Verification of education, professional licenses and past work experience
Applicants may apply in one of the following ways:
- Online: Click here to apply online. ((PLEASE NOTE: THAT THIS METHOD IS CURRENTLY "UNAVAILABLE", PLEASE REFER TO THE OTHER METHODS OF APPLYING. We apologize for this inconvenience. We are working on quickly rectifying this problem.))
- By Fax: Click here to open a PDF job application. Print, fill out and fax to McKinley Children's Center at (909) 305-4887.
- In Person: You may stop by McKinley and pick up an application for employment. The Administration Building is open from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
- Resume: You may fax or email your resume to McKinley. Our fax number is (909) 305-4887. You may e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Careerbuilder: You are also welcome to apply for our jobs online through Careerbuilder.com