Thank you for your interest in employment with McKinley Children's Center. We are always interested in meeting people that have the knowledge, skills, education and desire to provide services to our children. Please visit the Job Opportunities page to get more information on employment opportunities.
McKinley offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a park-like environment that is conveniently located near Los Angeles and Orange County.
Due to the nature of the work that you may be doing as an employee of McKinley, the following will be required:
- Successful criminal background clearance through Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Successful physical examination/TB/drug testing
- Clean driving history
- Verification of education, professional licenses and past work experience
Applicants may apply in one of the following ways:
- Online: Click here to apply online. ((PLEASE NOTE: THAT THIS METHOD IS CURRENTLY "UNAVAILABLE", PLEASE REFER TO THE OTHER METHODS OF APPLYING. We apologize for this inconvenience. We are working on quickly rectifying this problem.))
- By Fax:Click here to open a PDF job application. Print, fill out and fax to McKinley Children's Center at (909) 305-4887.
- In Person: You may stop by McKinley and pick up an application for employment. The Administration Building is open from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
- Resume: You may fax or email your resume to McKinley. Our fax number is (909) 305-4887. You may e-mail resumes to email@example.com.
- Online Job Boards: You are also welcome to apply for our jobs online through Careerbuilder.com and/or Edjoin.org
McKinley Children's Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
McKinley Children's Center is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability (an impairment that limits a major life activity), medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristic), or other conditions made unlawful by applicable laws.
Policy of Non-Discrimination on the Basis of Disability
McKinley Children's Center does not discriminate on the basis of disability in employment or in the admission and access to its services, programs or activities, which receive financial assistance from the federal government.
Discrimination is prohibited in all aspects of employment against persons with disabilities who, with reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of a job.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) McKinley Children's Center has designated an ADA Coordinator to carry out this Department's compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements of the ADA. Information concerning the provisions of the ADA and McKinley Children's Center's compliance are available by asking to speak with the Human Resources Director at:
McKinley Children's Center
762 W. Cypress Street, San Dimas, CA 91773